#ACL2020NLP We will be presenting our ACL 2020 paper "Cross-Modality Relevance for Reasoning on Language and Vision", with Chen, and Parisa. Please checkout our paper, watch our presentation, leave us message, or jump directly into our live QA sessions 8A at Jul 8 (13:00-14:00 GMT / 09:00-10:00 EDT) and 10B Jul 8 (20:00-21:00 GMT / 16:00-17:00 EDT)
我 | About
I am Quan Guo, Ph.D., Postdoc (Research Associate) at Michigan State University, USA, where I am working with Professor Parisa Kordjamshidi.
I received my Ph.D. degree in machine intelligence from Sichuan University in 2017, supervised by Professor Zhang Yi, IEEE fellow.
I also received my Master's degree and Bachelor's degree from there in 2013 and 2010 respectively.
Check my GitHub profile, LinkedIn profile, and Google Scholar page.
工作经历 | Professional Experience
- 2019/08 - present, 密歇根州立大学博士后 | Michigan State University, Postdoc (Research Associate)
- 2019/02 - 2019/08, 杜兰大学博士后 | Tulane University, Postdoctoral Fellow
- 2014 R&D Internship, Institute of Deep Learning (IDL), Baidu Inc.
- 2013 Visiting PhD. Student, Tsinghua University
研究兴趣 | Research Interest
- 机器智能 | Machine Intelligence
- 神经网络 | Neural Networks
- 回复式神经网络 | Recurrent Neural Networks
- 深度学习 | Deep Learning
- 结构学习 | Structured Learning
- 自然语言处理 | Natural Language Processing
发表论文 | Publications
More lists are loading...
专业活动 | Professional Activities
- Chair, IEEE Chengdu Young Professional Affinity Group (2016~)
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems (TNNLS)
- IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE)
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (TCyb)
- Knowledge-Based Systems
- Medical Image Analysis
- Acta Automatica Sinica (自动化学报)
- Organizing Committee, The Fourth International Workshop on Declarative Learning Based Programming (DeLBP 2019), in conjunction with the IJCAI-19, Macao, China, Aug. 10-16, 2019.
- Session Chair, 2016 International Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and Technology (FCST 2016), Nagasaki, Japan, Nov. 11, 2016.
- Program Committee Member, 2016 International Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and Technology (FCST 2016), Nagasaki, Japan, Nov. 11, 2016.
- "Most Impactful to AI" Award, the 2nd Michigan AI Symposium, 2019
- "Excellent Student Paper" Award, IEEE Chengdu Section 2016
- "Best Student Paper" Award, SCF 2016